Logitech G930 Headphones
A good pair of gaming headphones can take your gaming to a different level. We sat down with a few of our gamer buddies to have them try out the Logitech G930 while playing Battlefield Bad Company 2. You could see the difference in their expression the moment they put these headsets on.
*Tip – We’ve made and reviewed a list of our top 10 best gaming headphones! Be sure to check it out.
After having them play for a few hours we got this kind of reaction:
“I could hear people sneaking up on me.”
“It’s amazing how much better I know where the other team is coming from.”
The next day they bought both bought a pair of their own.
We are still amazed by the gamers that are willing to spend thousands of dollars on hardware, but are not willing to upgrade their headphones. One of the most important parts about gaming is understanding where you and your opponents are. In other words, who cares about FPS when you can’t hear your enemies coming?
Gaming Specifications – Logitech G930 Headset
- Gaming-grade wireless: Reliable lag-free performance with up to 40 ft. wireless range (Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions)
- Immersive 7.1 surround sound: Advanced Dolby technology delivers detailed positional audio
- Three programmable G-keys: Customize with one-touch commands over chat clients, voice morphing and more
- Noise-cancelling boom mic: Reduces background noise and auto mutes when rotated up
- Works with Windows-based PCs
More specifications from Logitech: Logitech G930
More Gaming Headset Reviews.
40 Ft. Wireless Range
Logitech wasn’t kidding when they said that this headset has a range of 40 feet. We tested it out by taking it all the way upstairs in our house 40 feet (and one ceiling) away!
Thanks for stopping by our website, we’re just getting setup, but take a look at our gaming headphones section for more of this year’s best gaming headphones.